Monday, October 31, 2011

Finding Strength

Today I am having a difficult time finding strength.  I have been having some horrible cramps over the weekend - something I didn't think I would have this long.  My back also has been aching a lot.  Emotionally I am drained.  I go today for another ultrasound to see if everything has passed.  I'm frightened that it may not be and I may have to undergo a D and C once again.

Funny things about ultrasounds, when you are pregnant you pray they find something.  Sitting in a waiting room with a full bladder is torture, however, the prospect of seeing a baby and a beating heart makes it worth while.  Today, I'll sit in pain with a full bladder in a waiting room full of pregnant ladies, praying they see an empty uterus.  Just doesn't seem fair does it?

It's Halloween today. A time of year I usually enjoy.  Today the prospect of Trick-or-treaters coming to my door seems daunting.  I've yet to get a pumpkin, let alone carve it, or buy candy.  I guess I'll wait and see what today's Dr's appointment reveals to see if I'll participate in the festivities this year or not.  I'm sure our neighborhood kids will understand this one year right?

On another note it is very exciting to see the number of people who have viewed my blog since re-activating it.  Please leave comments in the comment sections! I would love to hear from some of the people looking at the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment