Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happiness?

For the first time in weeks, I felt/feel happy.  Last night hubby and I had dinner with friends who we haven't seen in FOREVER (since before getting pregnant the first time). I was too consumed all summer with the first miscarriage and they have just started they own business and as been working around the clock to get it on its feet.  However, sitting down with them for a few hours over dinner, was just awesome. We told them about the losses, and they were genuine with their condolences.  They too have been trying with no luck for a long time so they can empathize to some extent.  I came home and for the first time in forever, I felt happy.  It has rolled over to this morning as well.  I have had glimpses of happiness in the last few weeks - but the fog of depression had pushed it aside.  Today I don't have the dark cloud hanging over me. I didn't wake up with a rapidly beating heart, ready to explode at the first sign of unorganized house.
It feels like I'm getting back to normal - I wonder how long this will last?

No comments:

Post a Comment