Thursday, January 26, 2012

CD35 = CD1

Finally there is an answer.  I'm not sure whether to breathe a sigh of relief or cry. 

Glad that my body hasn't completely failed me but why the heck did I ovulate SO LATE?  And since I figured I was ovulating and hubby and I DTD, why didn't we get pregnant?

Oh The Why Game - I really need to stop playing and start accepting.  In my Simple Abundance book, one of the passages this week stated you should bless what is causing you trouble, then it wont have power over you and you can essential change its outcome.

Therefore, for public knowledge, I BLESS you Infertility and my wonky periods.

There - I did it...now change outcome change!

7 comments:

  1. Here from ICLW!

    God bless infertility =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuuuugh I was so hopeful for you. I'm sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from ICLW....good on you for blessing IF. I don't know that I can get that far!
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! If that works I'm gunna start blessing everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer. I was hoping. (((Hug)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear AF is here and that she took her time. Like you I was clockwork 28 days. I also had spotting these last couple of years (ugh), due to low progesterone.
    Fingers crossed that blessing IF works, not sure I could do that. :)

    Here from ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry AF took so long and teased the heck out of you.

    ReplyDelete