Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I give up!

That's all I have to say.

Today is day 32 on my cycle (like I said last post I have NEVER gone over 28 days).  Still getting BFN when I POAS.  Boobs - still tender but are definitely not as sore as they were on the weekend.  No period in sight.

 I have no idea what is going on or what to do.  All I can do is throw my hands up in the air and say "I Give Up!"
I don't want to worry/stress about all this shit anymore.  Although I would be super happy if I were pregnant, I'm glad I am not as this whole experience the last few days has made me believe I am definitely not ready emotionally to go down that road again.  Today I walked by our memorial garden for our lost babies, I became really, really sad.  I wish our journey ended differently.

6 comments:

  1. UGH. Long cycles of BFNs are the worst. I wish your journey had ended differently, too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you a Big Hug! I hope AF shows up soon so you can start to move on. I am just waiting for AF too. I wish she would just get here so I can get moving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from ICLW.
    Oh darlin..I am so sorry you are feeling like this right now. I hope you get an answer about what is going on very soon. I hate the days when everything feels like it's the end. I am so sorry this is how your journey is ending. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry your cycle is acting all sorts of crazy. That just sucks. I hope for a better ending for you soon.

    ICLW #75

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuck... I hate it when our bodies play tricks with us. As if we weren't going through enough right? Hoping AF shows up soon. I also hate sad days. Big hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete