Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Words from the 'Sage'...

Hubby sent me an email with they key to slowing down the pace of life (at least psychologically): 

As much as possible, take advantage of new and unique experiences....

When we go to the same places and do the same things, we don't make distinct memories and time seems to fly by...

Focus on positive (rather than negative) past memories, trying to live more in the present, and holding a positive perception of the future - envisioning a future full of hope and optimism.

In other words, use time wisely!

Easier said then done! I didn't know whether to laugh, cry or slap him when he sent this to me.  Is he really that clueless or is he really trying to help me?  When I confronted him about this email, he really had nothing to say in his defense.  Doesn't he get it? I WANT to be happy and positive and live in the moment - my sadness from the past is too hard to forget.  ARGH!

On another note, I'm still interested to hear if anyone has any other information on Mycroplasma.  See yesterday's post for details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment